About the Job
To ensure the centre is maintained in such a way that all rubbish is removed regularly and that the centre is machine cleaned daily, including cleaning all internal and external low level glass. To ensure that any food or liquid spillages are attended to and cleaned, as soon as possible.
- Refuse collection from waste bins.
- Removal of all food and liquid spillages.
- Cleaning toilets.
- Removal of black marks from tiled areas.
- Dust control mopping.
- Removal of dust and debris by suction cleaning.
- Machine stripping and scrubbing.
- Machine scrubbing of tiled areas.
- Be aware of site specific duties.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Candidates will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in the provision of cleaning services in a busy environment visited by members of the public.
- Able to demonstrate a good level of customer service.
- Body fluids trained.
- Ability to work on own initiative and deal with demanding situations.
- Honest and reliable work ethic.
- Well presented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in both/internal and external environments.
- Willingness to partake in further on-site training.
- Basic Knowledge of H&S legislation.
- Flexible working approach to work patterns.
16 hours per week early shift rotation 0600- 1400